RBI Recruitment Office Attendant 841 vacancy: Reserve Bank of India invites applications from eligible candidates for 841 posts of “Office Attendant” in various offices of the Bank.
RBI Recruitment Office Attendant 841 vacancy
Officia Site: www.rbi.org.in
Apply Starts: 24-02-21
Last Date: 15-03-2021
|Payment of Test Fees (Online)||Feb 24 to March 15, 2021|
|Tentative date of Online Test||April 09 & 10, 2021|
Age: Between 18 and 25 years. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/02/1996 and not later than 01/02/2003 (both days including) are only eligible to apply. Relaxation of age will be applicable as per norms.
- A candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from the concerned State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruiting Office to which he/she is applying. Such qualification should be from a recognized board of that State/UT.
- In addition to the above, the candidate should be a domicile of the State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruitment Office to which he/she is applying for.
Note: The candidate should be an undergraduate as on the 1/02/2021. Graduates and candidates possessing higher qualification are not eligible to apply.
- ₹50 for SC/ST/PwBD/EXS. (Intimation Charges)
- ₹450/- for OBC/EWS/General candidates (Test fee + Intimation Charges)
Selection Process for RBI Recruitment Office Attendant 841 vacancy :
Selection would be done on the basis of Online Test (as given below) and Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests
- There will be negative marking for wrong answer in the Online Test. 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Candidates will have to pass with minimum prescribed mark in each subject of Online Test.
- LPT will be of Qualifying nature. The candidates provisionally selected from the Online Test will have to undergo a language proficiency test (LPT). LPT will be conducted in the Official / Local Language of the State concerned (Annex-I). Candidate not qualifying LPT shall not be considered for selection.
Apply Online: CLICK HERE
Official Advertisement: CLICK HERE
Other GOVT. Jobs: CLICK HERE