ICAR – NRRI Hajo Recruitment 2020 for 8 Professional-II Posts
Interview mode : Walk in Interview
Regional Rainfed Lowland Rice Research Station, Gerua, Hajo Kamrup has published a official notification for the recruitment of 8 Young Professional-II Vacancies. Candidates who are interested in the above posts can go for the walk in interview along with all necessary documents. Interview venue and date will be mentioned below. Aspiring candidates are requested to read the article completely to understand how to apply for the posts and eligibility criteria, age limit and all other details.
ICAR – NRRI ,Hajo Recruitment 2020 for 8 Professional-II Posts
Now we will share the Posts name , number of posts, eligibility criteria, age limit and all other details for the posts under ICAR – NRRI Hajo Recruitment 2020.
Name of the posts : 8 Young Professional-II
Number of posts : 8 posts
Pay Band : Rs 25000/- per month ( Consolidated)
Age Limit : Minimum age limit is 21 years and maximum age limit is 45 years [Age relaxation as per Govt rules]
Educational Qualification : Graduate Degree or Post Graduate Degree in Agricultural Science/Allied Science related to Agriculture/ Life science.
Desirable Qualification :
- Knowledge of Local Language
- Experience in Computer Knowledge.
- Knowledge of local rural farming situation in the aspiration districts ( Baksa, Darrang and Barpeta)
How to apply for ICAR – NRRI Hajo Recruitment 2020?
Candidates have to bring one photocopy of their bio-data along with all the certificates and marksheets affixing recent coloured passport sized phtograph together with the original educational certificates while appeering for the walk in interview.
Walk in Date : 18/08/2020
Interview Time : 11.00 am
Venue: Regional Rainfed Lowland Rice Research Station, Gerua, Hajo Kamrup 781102, Assam.
Download Advertisement : Click Here
Link 2 – Click Here
Also Read :
- Assam Police Constable Admit Card 2020 Download
- Assam Agricultural Recruitment 2020 For District & Area Manager Posts
- Gauhati University Online Form Fillup 2020 2nd 4th and 6th Semester
- Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2020 for 170 Junior Administrative posts
- Assam Govt Provincialize 4290 Teacher Posts 355 Schools