How to Apply for EWS Certificate in Assam
Hello SarkariJobapply.in readers, welcome to a new important topic. Today in this article we will discuss about How you can apply for EWS Certificate in Assam? Do you want to apply for EWS Certificate in Assam , Then you are in the right place. Please read the article completely to get all details.
What is EWS certificate ?
EWS certificate is primarily a Income and Asset certificate issued to the citizens who are from Economically Weaker Section (EWS) . It is a new reservation sub-category under the general category. This reservation was affected from the year 2019.
Eligibilty Criteria for EWS Certificate Assam
Persons who are not covered under the scheme of OBC, SC, St reservation and whose family has gross annual income of below 6 lakhs are to be selected as EWS for benifit of reservation.
Above income shall also include income from all the origin that is Salary, Business, Agriculture, Profession etc for the financial year prior to the year of application.
Person will be excluded from selected as EWS Reservation if any of the following assets possesses by person or family
- 15 Bigha of Agricultural land and above in rural area.
- 1 Bigha of residental land or above in rural area.
- 1.5 katha of land in notified municipal corporation/ municipal board/ town committe area
- House of built up area more than 1000 square ft and above in notified municipal corporation/ municipal board/ town committee area
Download EWS Application Form : Click Here
Download Income and Asset Certificate Format – Click Here
If you have any queries feel free to contact us in our contact us section
Also Check out our other topics :
- Assam Police Constable Admit Card 2020 Download
- Assam Agricultural Recruitment 2020 For District & Area Manager Posts
- Gauhati University Online Form Fillup 2020 2nd 4th and 6th Semester
- Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2020 for 170 Junior Administrative posts
- Assam Govt Provincialize 4290 Teacher Posts 355 Schools